BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Savoir Flair is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Development Executive responsible for selling advertising solutions across this market-leading online publication. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a proven sales track record who has a strong understanding of digital media and is up-to-date with the latest developments of the industry.
The successful candidate will be part of a cutting-edge company, joining a small but growing commercial team in a role that has enormous potential for career development. He/she will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Developing the sales organization, pricing strategy, and implementation to best leverage Savoir Flair assets.
• Identifying potential clients and approaching them with structured and researched proposals.
• Identifying new market and new product opportunities.
• The creative sale of digital solutions to agencies and direct clients.
• Achieving and exceeding aggressive monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
• Successfully managing all aspects of the selling process required to grow market share; communicating the vision and executing the sales plan flawlessly.
• Accurately forecasting sales revenues on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Planning, preparing, and executing high-impact meetings to senior decision makers in PR, marketing, and advertising.
• Building and leveraging senior-level client relationships to create strong, deep advertising partnerships.
• Reporting sales activities and forecasts to the Founding Publisher on a regular basis.
Applicants must be highly motivated, detail-oriented and organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent telephone manner and professional face-to-face presentation skills are a must. Applicants must be able to multitask and work under pressure on their own initiative to meet strict sales targets and deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be degree-educated and have at least one or two years of sales experience, preferably in digital media. He/she will have local experience as well as established relationships with media agencies and marketing managers in the UAE, with strong time management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills. He/she must possess a strong sales background and be able to develop large, creative, strategic, and integrated advertising programs that exceed client objectives. Track record in launching new media projects is preferred. Competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
This position will report directly to the Business Development Manager, Diya Ajit.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and up-to-date résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Savoir Flair is urgently seeking an enthusiastic graphic designer to join its art team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working closely with editors on a daily basis to create dynamic and sophisticated magazine layouts that engage, delight, and inform readers.
• Bringing a fresh, creative eye to the brand with consistent implementation of Savoir Flair imagery.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts in both editorial and marketing.
• Producing design solutions to communicate marketing messages to advertisers and readers effectively.
• Working with web developers to ensure a smooth and sophisticated user experience across the website.
• Uploading the content management system with articles and layouts daily.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, budgets, and deadlines. Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong design background are a must.
Only applicants living in Dubai will be considered.
To apply, please e-mail your recent portfolio, CV, and photograph to email@example.com.